Your family photos look really great. I am glad your family is the ward. If they weren't I would not be able to get a great handshake like the one your dad gives or be able to spend time with you and the rest of the gang. Have a great school year and see you at seminary on Thursday. Its late and I am going to bed. GoodNight.
2 comments:
Your family photos look really great. I am glad your family is the ward. If they weren't I would not be able to get a great handshake like the one your dad gives or be able to spend time with you and the rest of the gang. Have a great school year and see you at seminary on Thursday. Its late and I am going to bed. GoodNight.
Your family is so stinkin' AdOrAbLe! You are all a great lookin' bunch. Good to know you guys. :D
Post a Comment