Sunday, August 3, 2008

LagOOn :]



hey :]

yesterday was one of the funnest days ever!

i went to lagoon (a smallish theme park in Utah) with bobby, jon, and jake!

it was a blast :] the best part though was afterwards when we went to crown burger and got fries and FRY SAUCE(it's a utah thing!)lol :]

it was sad at the end when i had to say goodbye to bobby. Although im going to miss him soo much, i know he will have an absolutely amazing time at college:]

well anyways that day was amazing---i love you guys :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica is absolutely an amazing person and I will miss her as much as she misses me. We shared some amazing times together and I hope that this one at lagoon was one that she will remember until Christmas when I get back. And any other friends reading this I miss u guys so much. Peace out and I will try not to cry too much while I'm away. Keep it real down in California. Love u guys

Andrea Camille said...

You must have had an awesome time Jessica. I am glad you got to have that much fun up in Utah. Love ya!