Monday, July 28, 2008

Dance Festival :]

This past week has been absolutely AMAZING :] I had the opprotunity to participate in a dance festival. Our stake along with 11 others from southern cali. got to do it! It was definatley the funnest thing i have ever done. The dancing was a blast but my favorite part was spending tons and tons of time with the people that i have a blast with and that i love:]

2 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

You are so stinkin' cute! Dance festival was phenomenal. I hope that you can occupy your time in Utah with some fun! You should go meet a hot Utah boy :) LOL. Hook it up while you can! Just kidding. Anyway, I love you doll and sincerely hope that you are having a blast. :)

Jeffrey said...

I had the greatest time at dance festival with dancing and having fun with you and everyone else. It was the absolutely greatest experience I have had this summer. Too bad this is the only time we will ever get to do this type of thing and now everyone is going away to college and not many people are left and I was glad to spend dance festival with everyone.