Tuesday, July 22, 2008

poLe posITion!!


hello :]

me and my friend andrea decided to ask a couple guys from our ward on a date...anonymously! It was way fun! We went to pole position and then to the park to play games! it was a blast-i had an amazing time :]

4 comments:

Andrea Camille said...

That date was a blast! Speaking of which, we need to do another one before I leave. I will keep you posted with my ideas.:)

stockton said...

hi jess
this is stock your cousin from salt lake I am wondering how do you put music but that's not the point I just wanted to say nice blog and creativete I also have my own blog to it is called tresurehuters and more.blogspot.com love you bye

stockton said...

hi jess
this stock your cousin from salt lake Utah I just wanted to say nice blog and good creativetie I have own blog too it is called
tresurehunter'sandmore.blogspot.com love you stockton
ps can you teach me how to put music?

stockton said...

hi jess this is tock your cousin
stockton I just wanted to say nice blog and good creativety
love stockton
ps have my own blog too
pps can youteach me how to put music?