Last week my family and i drove up to Utah to talk to my college and to get my senior pictures taken!! It was so much fun:] The girl who took my pictures was so cute and i loved her!! My mom, grandma, and aunt suzy all came with me...and they took care of me! Hair...makeup...chauffeur...they were AWESOME!! We all had so much fun together:]
<3
CLick on this link to see my pictures:
:]]



3 comments:
JESS!!!! You are Gorgeous!! You look like a Model!! That was soo much fun - I had such a BLAST that day, the pictures turned out beautiful.... I don't know how you are going to choose which ones for your announcement??? You are beautiful!
love you tons!!
Suzy
JESS...... I left a comment earlier??? wierd that it didn't show up???
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!! I am sooo excited with how these turned out! You look like a model - that day was a BLAST! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it! I love them all. I love you tons and am so honored to be your Aunt. You are the cutest thing ever! I love you!
Love,
Aunt Suzy
Those pictures look amazing!!! Grandma bought one for me and I just love it! You are so beautiful!! I cannot wait to see you in July!
-Ashley
Post a Comment